Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the International Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The Galaxy S3 is Samsung’s flagship device of the year and is also it’s biggest worldwide selling device. Samsung has given the Galaxy S3 top priority in Software Updates that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device to the latest versions of Android.
You might not be able to update your device to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right away as the update is rolling out in phases. So, it might not yet be available for your country or network provider (If Your device is Carrier branded) but don’t worry the update will arrive soon.
Samsung has added a ton of new features in Android 4.1.2 update for the Galaxy S3, most of the features are brought from the Galaxy Note II. We have listed some of the enhancements in the new Android 4.1.2 update below.
Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update Some of the Enhancements:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- Multi-View (Multi-Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Page Buddy
- New Gallery App (Same as in Note II)
- Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Paper Artist App
- Group Cast App
You can update your Galaxy S3 through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.
- Official Firmware Details:
- Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
- Country: Poland
- PDA: I9300XXELKC
- CSC: I9300OXXELK4
- MODEM: I9300XXELKC
- Build Date: 30-11-12
- Change list: 566833
- Please use Samsung KIES or OTA updates! (Over the air)