View photos in large screen is certainly exciting, since you can view with your family. Some owners of Samsung Galaxy connecting their devices to the TV. Do you find it difficult to connect Galaxy S3 to TV? The following article will guide you.
Samsung Galaxy S3 using adapter with the 11-pin connector to connect the device to the TV. This adapter needs to be purchased separately. If you want to buy it, Samsung sold too in the accessories.
The first one is needed is a TV set with an HDMI port, HDMI cable, Samsung HDMI Universal Adapter and of course Galaxy S3 itself complete with charger.
Step-by-step how to connect Galaxy S3 to TV
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your TV and the other end to the HDMI port on the Samsung Universal Adapter.
- Connect the charger to the charging port on the adapter and plug it in to a power source.
- Connect the microUSB connector of the adapter to the Power / Accessory Interface port on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Set your TV to stream feeds from the HDMI port where you plugged the cable.
- Your TV should now start streaming what’s on your phone’s display but remember DRM-protected contents will not be displayed.
Now you can see the pictures that exist within the Galaxy S3 via TV, i hope this article will help you to connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to the TV using HDMI.