Did you‘ve ever suffered unexpectedly your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo damaged or bricked? If yes, this article will help you overcome it.
This tips will guide you to unbrick Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I using a simple method, thanks to usman_fareed of XDA for taking his particular time for you to gives this useful part of guidance. This technique works just for hard bricked device, which means your device is totally dead and never turning on apart from the case once you connect with Computer exactly where it will show Qualcomm branding. Check out the beautiful method to unbrick Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
Pre Requested download:
Step by step to Unbrick Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I
- Download and install the Win32DiskImager software on your PC.
- Download and extract the debrick.zip to get the debrick.img of your Galaxy S3 Neo.
- Insert a SD card (preferably class 10) to your PC using a SD card writer and format it.
- Now open the Win32DiskImager and write the debrick.img to your SD card and remove it from PC after the image is written.
- Insert the SD card into your Galaxy S3 Neo and press volume down + home + power button combo which will take you to the download mode.
- You can now remove your SD card from the device as it’s part is over.
- Download the stock firmware, you will get a zip file. Extract it to get a firmware file with the extension .tar.md5
- Open Odin and flash the firmware file.
- Reboot yourGalaxy S3 Neo after things are completed successfully.
Viola!!, now you can see the stock firmware running on your Galaxy S3 Neo after the reboot.
Note: Since your SD card is flashed with the debrick image file, it will show only 90 Mb. Use any partition tool like EaseUS Partition Manager to format your SD card to full capacity again.