Samsung has just officially announced the Galaxy S3 Update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The final version that was released in Poland and is 100% compatible with any Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 includes Spanish, everything works 100% and added new features to your i9300 Galaxy S3.
4.1.2 New Features in Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- Page Buddy
- Panel notifiaciones
- Smart Rotation
- New Swype keyboard type
- Paper Artist App
- New gallery Note II direct
How to Update Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean? See the instruction below
What you should know about the Samsung Galaxy S3 Update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- The ROM is official from Samsung, NOT custom.
- NO need for ROOT
- No matter if you bought your computer with Telcel, Iusacell, Movistar, Claro, if your mother, your grandmother, your girlfriend, as long as Galaxy S3 i9300
- NO has garbage apps operators
- Can Affect your warranty therefore that no operator brings apps
- IF you can return to your original carrier ROM
- NOT Affect your data plan, your connection or anything. Do not be paranoid.
- If anything you will delete ROOT but you can re-rooting
- The active ROM Easily flasheos counter but can be reset with ROOT and Away Triangle
- Lose Nothing to PROVE
What do you need?
How to Update Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Instructions:
- Unzip the. Zip rom
- Open Odin 4.3
- Restart your Galaxy S3 in download mode (Home + power + vol down)
- Connect your Galaxy S3 to the PC with the USB cable to your computer recognizes Odin in Download Mode
- Select the file I9300XXELKC HOME.tar.md5 the option ………. PDA
- Make sure re-partition option is not enabled, simply put not move any other option ODIN, leave it as is.
- Hit the Start button and wait a few minutes and not longer than 10.
- Your Galaxy S3 will restart and will go into Jelly Bean 4.1.2. If anything spend more than 10 minutes and you get stuck on the Samsung logo, remove the battery, insert again and now restart in Recovery Mode (Home + power + vol up)
- Choose wipe / factory reset. (This procedure will erase all content from your computer, everything!)
- Finally choose the option Reboot system and that’s it.
Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 running with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Enjoy!!!!